Skip to main content

THE PAIN OF SOLITUDE

Helllllo Friends, How  are you ?? I hope you all are pretty fine and bathing in the shower of happiness.

 We  six friends stay together in a flat in  Salt Lake City sector-5,Kolkata (India). We are very happy. All are very good,intelligent and kind hearted. We are like a family.


 We are - Promothesh,Sunny,Amardip,AshutoshNarendra , and me (Sanjeet).We crack jokes,pass comments,argue ,quarrel . Ashutosh and Amardip sometimes have an angry argument and start showing the art of their hands and legs.We interrupt to make the things easy.Sometimes, we too have to pay the price of interruption.They again after sometimes start talking each other.Things become normal.They quarrel but cannot stay separately. We indeed enjoy alot.

Friends,  I am very upset these days. Me and Narendra are alone here in the flat. They all after writing the papers of 3rd semester have gone to native towns. I could not go because of some important work. I miss them alot,their teasing each other, shouting of Ashutosh popularly amongst us known as BKB . I miss Amar's naughty behaviours. I Miss some humorous and witty dialogues of Sunny. I feel alone here in Kolkata. There is always uneasy silence in the rooms.   I don't like watching TV and using internet without them too.

The face of Asutosh(BKB) is noticeable when Amar says him" beta pani lao". The solitude pinches me everytime these days. I know they have gone  just for few days though  loneliness torments me. What would happen after the college days are over and  we all would be separated. I am even scared of  thinking like this.

 We keep ordering each other " are chay banao"(prepare tea) but no one  listens.Sometimes it   also happens that Masi (cook) enters in the kitchen and finds no rice,onion, vegetable and ingredients.She tells us to bring these stuffs but no one is ready to go to shop. Everybody starts looking at each other. but one guy is always told to go to shop as if it is his duty to bring the kitchen stuffs.He is Mr. Ashutosh(BKB). He also doesn't want to go to shop but everyone puts pressure on him and finally has to go. He gets irritated and angry.His face is noticeable when he is told to bring the kitchen stuffs. But one thing is fact when we have to cook sometimes in absence of Masi then we never say him . We cook and he takes rest.  Friends inspite of the fact  that we have some serious arguement, we are very happy together.


Friends, my aim to share this beautiful life is to dedicate friendship. Please feel the importance of friendship and friends.My life becomes hell without friends. I don't know what about  you guys. The pain of solitude is very dangerous. Ten days without my friends and I felt like torchered  each and every moment.

Friends, how is the story of  my six members family in Kolkata ??  I hope you all will like it and and also take some positive things from this story. I will be back with fresh Idea and fresh topic till then bye bye and take care .

SANJEET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

                    Helpless God They leave the bed before dawn to sow seed , So that grains can be grown to eat and feed . We have lunch in Suit and Tie, And they are left to die. While they are busy working on the quality of Wheat, We,in the name of religion are busy fighting for the seat. Millions of rupees are spent on election compaign, But no money to waive the loan who produces champagne. It is Irony that bank debt burden force them to suicide, While some loot the bank and leave the nation to hide. I fear ,if they stop farming, No Cosmetics can make our face charming. Please unite to save these Gods,if they become angry, We may earn in dollar & pound but will die hungry
                                                                      Dear Human Being    Everytime you call me your mother,I feel shame,  You have ruined my color for your name and fame. I gave you clean rivers,Lakes and Lush green Gardens,  And you gifted me Pollution and Garbage Mountains.            I know your Brain has taken you to the moon, But the same brain would be the cause of your Extinction soon.           God created you to save my natural face,           But you ignored me to join the Rat race.                   Please save my little left hill stations,          Where you often visit to flush out your frustrations.   Please return my Lush green gardens,clean rivers and Lakes,            Why should I feel suffocated for your mistakes !               Even God would be repenting giving you space, Mend your ways or ready to carry oxygen Mask at your work Place.