Skip to main content

INDIA AND CORRUPTION

 Hello Friends,

This is sanjeet once again on blog. Today,I would like to take you on a tour to real India.I would like to make you know the inside story of Incredible India which would definitely not be liked by Indian politicians.industrialists and may be by some high ranked officers.

Being an Indian,my hands are trembling to write these things but this is the fact that India is one of the most corrupted countries in the world.This sounds ugly but this is the fact..A study in 2005 conducted by TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL in India found that  55% of Indians had first-hand experience of paying bribes to get jobs done in public offices successfully.There is no demarcation for rich people.Constitution,Rules and Regulations are made for their safety.

How can we forget the recent scam of  2G spectrum ?!!!! . It is estimated that more than trillion dollars are stashed away in foreign countries,while 80% of Indian people earn less than 2$ per day and every second child is malnourished.We can undoubtedly say that only honest people in India are poor whereas corrupted people are getting rich through  scams and crimes.

The organisers of DANDI MARCH in  United States have rightly said that"India is a rich country filled with poor people".

If you go to lodge FIR to a  police station against any criminal  or crime ,the great Indian police men throws dozens of question for hours to you.Their behaviours are more dangerous than a criminal.

For sometime you forget the criminal and feel  like killing the policemen.I am sure many of you will confirm this.

Rape cases are increasing day by day.People are being killed in broad day light that also in front of police stations.We are not safe in our homes but politicians,sitting on cozy chair spend cozy life.

Despite the fact  that people in India are starving for food,Political parties spend thousand crores of Indian rupee  on election campaign. Shame on them !


If you agree or disagree with me my dear friends, please do give me feedback.I would really appreciate you all.I am desperately waiting for comments.

Thanks

















Comments

  1. You have really made us know the real incrediable India. this will definitely awake the young indians

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u sunny for reading my blog and leaving a comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IS BHARAT BHARAT TODAY??

Hello friends,   What a stupid question Sanjeet has asked! may be dancing in the minds of some people .But yes, my question is" Is Bharat Bharat Today?".To me ,it looks off colour today in spite of the fact that it has painted itself with western colours. I studied up to five class in my village named Bahuarwa.It is in Sitamarhi district of Bihar(INDIA) a hundred eighty kilometres  North from the capital City Patna.It is situated on the international boarder of Nepal. Friends ,.I sat on  sacks in the school.It was really a happy school life.I remember the jingles in the necks of of oxen,the traditional songs while planting the paddy AH!!! Still echoing into my ears.I wish I could retreat again to that affluent life.People played traditional games,wore traditional clothes Dhoti and kurta, sat under the trees of peepal for their amusement and who can forget the DADI KE NUSKHE before retiring on the bed. "palkee " was one of the luxurious methods used by the...
                    Helpless God They leave the bed before dawn to sow seed , So that grains can be grown to eat and feed . We have lunch in Suit and Tie, And they are left to die. While they are busy working on the quality of Wheat, We, in the name of religion are busy fighting for the seat. Millions of rupees are spent on election campaign, But no money to waive the loan who produces champagne. It is Irony that bank debt burden force them to suicide, While some loot the bank and leave the nation to hide. I fear, if they stop farming, No Cosmetics can make our face charming. Please unite to save these Gods, if they become angry, We may earn in dollar & pound but will die hungry

PLEASURE

Hello friends, Wish you all a very healthy,wealthy and a colourful March.Last time I made my fingers dance on the keyboard was 3rd of February 2012 and the topic was THE ONE MAN ARMY. Thank you for glancing through my simple words.I appreciate both who dislike and like my articles.I will try to pump extra energy,enthusiasm and emotion into my words but all I need is your love and blessings. You remember the first kiss to your wife or husband ?? Wow !!! that was not less than a sip of God.Do you think friends the kiss you take to your wife or husband today is as spicy as was on the very first night ???  Your excitement has become your duty. Someone has said right that "when pleasure becomes habit, it remains no longer pleasure."  You  have  televisions and countless channels these days but  do you watch the movies or programmes with the same excitement you watched some years ago. of course not, I guarantee . You forget the dialogues of the movies in ju...