Skip to main content

ANNUAL SPORTS DAY OF NIPS 20/01/2012

I was very happy the way things went for me and my team on 20 JAN 2012.It was the annual sports day of my college.This was also the last  year of  college for me and my classmates.There were four groups-Yellow house,Green house,Blue house and Red house.I was representing the Yellow house.Mr. Daupan Karan, Mrs. Amrita Chatterjee and Mr.Debarun Chakraborty  were my house coaches.It was my pleasure to represent my team under their coaching.I never felt pressure at any point of time.They were really the source of energy for our team.They were very entertaining too.

We got off with a very bad  start.We had just 2 points in the first half of the play while the Green,Blue and Red houses had 12,9,8 respectively.We were nowhere in the game but we did not lose our patience and in the  second half we managed to pull the things back.It was very very strong come back by our team.In the end we were the 1st runner up. Red house stood last.One of my best friends and classmates Amardip kumar was representing the Red house. Green was on the top in the table and they lifted the the winning trophy.They got 26 points and 25 was ours.Credit goes to our coaches and the team members.We were really satisfied with the runner up trophy.

With the participation in the annual sports 2012 ,it was time for me and my classmates(MBA-HM) to say good bye NIPS as it was our last year in the college.


thanks.










Comments

  1. I really liked your views...
    As you mentioned this is your last year in the NIPS, hope you will njy your remaining days at NIPS school of Hotel management....
    I am really gonna miss you guys....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

                    Helpless God They leave the bed before dawn to sow seed , So that grains can be grown to eat and feed . We have lunch in Suit and Tie, And they are left to die. While they are busy working on the quality of Wheat, We,in the name of religion are busy fighting for the seat. Millions of rupees are spent on election compaign, But no money to waive the loan who produces champagne. It is Irony that bank debt burden force them to suicide, While some loot the bank and leave the nation to hide. I fear ,if they stop farming, No Cosmetics can make our face charming. Please unite to save these Gods,if they become angry, We may earn in dollar & pound but will die hungry
                                                                      Dear Human Being    Everytime you call me your mother,I feel shame,  You have ruined my color for your name and fame. I gave you clean rivers,Lakes and Lush green Gardens,  And you gifted me Pollution and Garbage Mountains.            I know your Brain has taken you to the moon, But the same brain would be the cause of your Extinction soon.           God created you to save my natural face,           But you ignored me to join the Rat race.                   Please save my little left hill stations,          Where you often visit to flush out your frustrations.   Please return my Lush green gardens,clean rivers and Lakes,            Why should I feel suffocated for your mistakes !               Even God would be repenting giving you space, Mend your ways or ready to carry oxygen Mask at your work Place.