Skip to main content

SON IN- LAW OF INDIA

Hello Friends,how r you!?

Wish you all a very happy Republic Day.

Today, I sat at 8 pm to share my views on blog but to be very honest, I had no clues whatsoever where to start from.I was really in deep water and kept sitting mute for next twenty minutes.I was not pre-planned to write on the topic, I have chosen today.Many topics were dancing in my mind before my mind commanded and heart requested me to write on the topic "SON IN- LAW OF INDIA".You must be thinking, why does Sanjeet select such topics? yes!! you are right and also at full liberty to think like that because I do love to select the topics which could awake the Indian brothers and sisters.

I,along with my friends-Sunny,Amar and Ashutosh had just returned from the Kestopur market  nearby our dwelling place before I sat to write.After making the mind to exercise for 15 to 20 minutes ,I put my legs on accelerator and  continued writing hoping even a single person reads and leaves a comment, I will be satisfied while,my  friends Amardip kumar,Sunny Bhagat,Ashutosh kumar and Narendra started chatting with friends on facebook.

Now ,before introducing the son in-law of India ,can you guess who is this lucky man??Guess it! ,common you can!!He is very young.He is not from South,East,West or North India.He is from our neighbouring country.Now ,I suppose you are bang on target.No !!You haven't guessed till now!!!!!!!!!Any way let me introduce you to that lucky man ,sorry,sorry !!! to that animal Oh!!! Common Sanjeet how can you compare him with animals!!! then who should I compare him with? It won't be even-handed to compare him with animals because they do not kill others in the name of caste and religion.But still India have kept him like a son in- law.Yes!!!  you are right I am talking about AJMAL KASAB.

Friends, I am neither politician nor social activists.I am a simple student pursuing MBA in Hospitality management from NIPS school of Hotel management, Kolkata.I  am not stamping that my views would be correct but yes I would also not hesitate to say that I  have some kind of  knowledge about Indian political condition.

 Even today,people in many states of India are starving for food but it is  spending crores of money on ,a terrorist  who attacked the Hotel Taj Mumbai and killed many  innocent people  belonging to not only India and Hindu community but also different countries and communities .

India have not  come to any conclusion from 3 years.It has been  in dilemma from three years that what would be the right punishment  for that person who I gurantee would not  even for a second   have thought that why did he  kill innocent people.

Many mothers lost their sons.Many wives became widows.Many had gone to financial capital for the first time to seek their fortune but they never knew it would be their last day to get the love of this beautiful planet.

I know victim families cannot get their relatives back but at least they should get justice and this would not happen by keeping Ajmal like SON IN -LAW.Government has to take some strong  and fair decision if it is indeed looking for justice.

I, Personally strongly condemn the government the way they have shown their character till now.

Thats all I have to write on this topic.See you soon with new ideas and thoughts next time.Till then bye bye and take care.

THANKS.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

                    Helpless God They leave the bed before dawn to sow seed , So that grains can be grown to eat and feed . We have lunch in Suit and Tie, And they are left to die. While they are busy working on the quality of Wheat, We,in the name of religion are busy fighting for the seat. Millions of rupees are spent on election compaign, But no money to waive the loan who produces champagne. It is Irony that bank debt burden force them to suicide, While some loot the bank and leave the nation to hide. I fear ,if they stop farming, No Cosmetics can make our face charming. Please unite to save these Gods,if they become angry, We may earn in dollar & pound but will die hungry
                                                                      Dear Human Being    Everytime you call me your mother,I feel shame,  You have ruined my color for your name and fame. I gave you clean rivers,Lakes and Lush green Gardens,  And you gifted me Pollution and Garbage Mountains.            I know your Brain has taken you to the moon, But the same brain would be the cause of your Extinction soon.           God created you to save my natural face,           But you ignored me to join the Rat race.                   Please save my little left hill stations,          Where you often visit to flush out your frustrations.   Please return my Lush green gardens,clean rivers and Lakes,            Why should I feel suffocated for your mistakes !               Even God would be repenting giving you space, Mend your ways or ready to carry oxygen Mask at your work Place.